- First Race: 9.00am
- Entries close: Sunday Jan 24th at 8pm
- LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- EVENT CHANGES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE FOR ANY REASON
For a copy of the Meet Flyer please click here
Technical Officials, Marshalls, Timekeeper, - If you can help with this meet please fill in the google doc below
Waverley Duty Sheet
SKINS UPDATE as of Jan 20th 2021
The Waverley Club have made some changes to the conditions of their SKINS EVENT, please see below for the revised details
The Waverley Skins Event is an exciting series of consecutive races, using the following criteria and format;
• There will be two separate events in the following age groups; 12 years & under / 13 years & Over •
• The fastest 8 swimmers (mixed gender) in each of the above age groups from the 50m free events
• Any swimmer not wishing to be considered for selection, please let the control room know by the completion of event 5
• 12 & Under event – will be 50m Free, 50m Breast, 50m Back, 50m Free • 13 & Over event – will be 50m Fly, 50m Breast, 50m Back, 50m Free
• Swimmers will remain in their allocated lane for the duration of the race
• Each race/lap will be swum consecutively, with a 1.00 minute interval in between each lap (timing started from Referee’s whistle) – the next lap will start whether the swimmer is on the blocks or not.
• The slowest 2 swimmers of each lap will be eliminated, leaving 2 swimmers racing it out in the final lap!
• The aim of this exciting event is stamina!
• Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in each age group!!!